jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Trouble with Adsense

1. BarefootFoodie profile image61
    BarefootFoodieposted 5 years ago

I have my adsense account and the code that I need to use.  My question is where do I stick the code?  All of the resources on Google have been no help.  Please help so I can start earning.  Thank you!

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go to your my account>profile>configure and enter it there--and activate the ad program.

BarefootFoodieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help, but there was no "configure" button available.

2. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

1. Go to this page : https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/
    2. Look for : "External Affiliate Settings" box and Click on Configure button near text "Google adsense".
    3. Signin to Google adsense in another tab.
    4. Enter the details of your adsense account in hubpages earnings page and hit connect button.
    5. If you're logged into adsense in another tab then connect button will work instantly. If not, you'll get email from google adsense asking for permission to connect. Click on that link and allow google adsense to connect with hubpages.
    6. That's it. Start writing.

BarefootFoodieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help, but next to the "google adsense" option, there was no "configure" only "get started".  Whenever I go in there, I can never get past clicking "yes" after "Do you already have an adsense" account.

1. skyfire profile image73
        skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh yes, it should be "Get started" at first and once enabled it goes to "configure". I am not sure why you can't go past that page. In that case take the screenshot and send it to Hubpages team or use this form to see if they can solve it. I'm sure they'll fix it soon for you.

working