Google Analytics code stopped my earnings tally

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago

I created my account 10 months ago, but have only been active for the past month, so I'm just learning the ropes.
    Two days ago I added my hub code to Google Analytics. Before that, my earnings were showing a small(and I do mean small) but steady increase in income every day. However, since I added my code to Analytics, the amount of earnings in Hub Pages has not changed. I know that Analytics won't give me a report for a few days.
    But most of my income looked like it was coming from inside Hub Pages, not from Google searches. Wouldn't that be a separate amount that should still show up on earnings on the "my account" page?
    Thank you.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you check the forums and the answers section you will see that everyone's earnings have been pending for several days. It's just the reporting that isn't working, the earnings will still be tallied.

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
        Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I finally saw that and realized that was my problem. However, I had already asked a dumb question. Unfortunately, once the genie is out of the bottle and you see how dumb she is, you can't stuff her back down into it.

working