jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

problem in copying the adsense code...help pls!

1. lighthouse15 profile image61
    lighthouse15posted 5 years ago

This is about making adsense unit. I am new here at Hub and I also want to experience earning extra through my blogs. I know this sounds silly to many but I really was lost about copy-pasting the adsense code. Instruction says "copy it to the HTML in your page". I really do not know which part of my page can this HTML be found...Can somebody HELP me PLEASE??? thanks a lot...

1. brittanytodd profile image91
      brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You do not need to copy and paste the code into your hubs or profile.  configure the AdSense ID in "my account" (Top right of this page) and then go to "Earnings".  You should check out the learning center to learn more (link is on the bottom of this page).

1. lighthouse15 profile image61
        lighthouse15posted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh i see...i will look for the configure thing in my account...thanks brittany

2. lighthouse15 profile image61
        lighthouse15posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i did it brittany, then it says 'pending for approval'. once it is  approved, advertisement will then appear on my pages?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Don't follow the AdSense instructions, follow the HubPages instructions,

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

3. lighthouse15 profile image61
    lighthouse15posted 5 years ago

thanks...i will try the hubpages instructions...

4. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

I think so...check the learning center and hopefully it will tell you.  I know you have to wait 'til it's approved, but I don't remember if there is another step...

working