Problem with traffic exchange program

1. Anti-Valentine profile image93
    Anti-Valentineposted 4 years ago

Lately I've been seeing in my blog statistics, that there's traffic coming from a website called intensewebvisitors. I found out with a Google search that this is a traffic exchange program. I know full well that participating in a program like this and having traffic come to a website or blog that has Google Adsense ads is against the Adsense TOS. But I didn't add my blog to the directory on said website.

So I went and disabled Google Adsense ads and took down the Google Adsense for search, too - I didn't want to risk anyone clicking them. I then sent the site an email using a seldom-used email address, telling them to delete my blog from the directory. All was fine for a few days and I didn't see any new traffic coming from the website - until today. It seems to have resumed.

Any other ideas on what I can do to stop this? I'm just worried that visitors that come to this blog might go through to some other sites I've linked to that run Adsense ads. I could enable the option in Blogger that only blog owners or people I invite can view the blog - but that tends to kill blog traffic. Is it possible to block people coming from this site; block an IP - using Blogger/BlogSpot?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
      QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago in reply to this
      1. Anti-Valentine profile image93
        Anti-Valentineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if this is a possible with a blog on Blogger/Blogspot, though.