jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs do I need to get 75 author score?

1. depression gone profile image60
    depression goneposted 4 years ago

I'm new and wonder when I will be able to get 75 author score so my links become dofollow ones.

I have created just 2 hubs in my first week and have 62 points so far.

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image92
      DIYweddingplannerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your number of hubs have not so much to do with your author score, but the quality of your articles, how much they are searched, your contribution to the community and alot of other factors. You can have a handful of articles and have an author score above 75.

2. NatalieSack profile image60
      NatalieSackposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm new too and am trying not to get too attached to that Hub score.  I have a half dozen articles published and one day I had a Hub score of 80.  The next day it dropped to 73.  I'm trying to just concentrate on posting quality content, exploring the forums, and reading articles in my topic to stay on point.  Try not to think of it as a popularity score.  The fact that you care enough to try to improve means you are doing fine!

2. Rising Caren profile image81
    Rising Carenposted 4 years ago

You don't need many hubs. Even with just a few, you can still get a score of 75 if you participate on the site (forums, answers, hub hopping, leaving good comments, voting, etc...)

It all helps and it's honestly not that hard to get - and it won't take too long.

Of course, if you leave, chances are your score will go down and might go back into no-follow range. I know when I take a hiatus, my score tends to drop to about 78 (and it's 87 right now because I'm active).

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Be sure to read this section of the FAQ, as some of your present Hub building habits may result in your score being impacted.