jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

HubPage Ad Program?

1. LadyMar profile image61
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

I published 8 or so articles and signed up for Amazon, which I was accepted and added it to some of my articles.  I signed up for Adsense, but was denied because I was already a member.  I was never a member, I did check into it about 10 years ago, but never joined.

I then signed up for the HubPage Ad Program.  I thought everything was done, and it shows "complete".  But when I check the status it show incomplete.  After signing up, is there something else I need to do?  Like maybe pick our ads?  Help!  :-)

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need a adsense account for the HP ad program - that's the missing piece of the puzzle.
      About the old adsense account try getting it back - you may have created one and can't remember or it's just a glitch others will help you with regard to that

2. maxravi profile image3
      maxraviposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest to shoot a mail to adsense support helpdesk and give them screenshot of error and ask for help.
      It must have some reason, if it is not working for you.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Actually, you're unable to participate in the HubPages Ads Program, because you do not have a Google Adsense account.

Sorry. sad

1. wraith3 profile image78
      wraith3posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do have a google adsense account actually. tongue

1. wraith3 profile image78
        wraith3posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry wrong thread..really tired...