jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe in ghosts?

1. Johnjfernando profile image61
    Johnjfernandoposted 4 years ago

I don't know why, but 2 weeks ago, I started experiencing weird dreams where I felt like I was being choked. All this while I have been asleep. I tried to put up a fight even though I was really freaked, but I felt almost immobilized from moving. The second week in, I get this weird noise coming from downstairs in the living room. I thought it was my dad coming back from work in the night. I still couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to go down to get a glass of milk. When I was coming down the stairs, I noticed the lights in the kitchen were on. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, the lights went off. I went to the kitchen and turned on the lights and so nobody. I went on with what I was doing and turned out the lights. As I left I saw another small faint white light going off in the living room on the other side of the kitchen. Hsve you ever had something strange like that happen to you?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No!  But I once dreamed I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone!  yikes

1. 0
        SirDentposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Dontcha just hate when that happens!!!!!!  mad

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nothing this significant has happened to me personally, but I do know quite a few people who have had some totally inexplicable things similar happen to them, and they have definitely not been dreaming, in fact in at least one case there was a group of people who all saw/experienced the same things at the same time. Where I live in the British Channel Islands there are many reported experiences of ghosts, a lot of which seem to stem back to times during the German Occupation of the Channel Islands in World War II. My parents employed an England based drummer many years back for one of their cabaret shows to work with the band. Walking back to his hotel late one night he kept hearing marching footsteps behind him on the road that stopped whenever he did. It freaked him out completely, and he got even more frustrated the following day when no-one believed him. Some days later he found out the country lane was known to be haunted by a young German soldier who had been murdered on the same lane during the German Occupation. This drummer was certainly far from the first to experience this, but had no way of knowing about the ghost as he had only just got to the island to work for the summer season.

2. LisaKoski profile image91
    LisaKoskiposted 4 years ago

I've had a few experiences that were both minor and pretty sever that made me a believer when I was in my teens. My mother's very superstitious so I always doubted things like ghosts but once things happened that were inexplicable I became a believer. People can laugh but I can't deny it.

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

I see paranormal activity go on almost every day. My Mom died on January 6th 2010 and ever since then I and my friend have known she is near us. She does all kinds of things to let us know she is near. Everything from turning lights on and off to throwing things across the room.

She opens doors and other cool things to. None of this stuff didn't start happening until my Mom passed away. So yes I believe very much in Ghosts.

4. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

No, last time I believed a goat wouldn't hurt me, I got majorly head-butted. I got the wind knocked out of me. So, no I don't trust goats.

5. AshtonFirefly profile image81
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

I've certainly had my share of hallucinations, visions, dreams, weird things happen, etc.
    Is there anything to it? Who knows. Do ghosts exist? Don't know.

6. olodarkwriter profile image60
    olodarkwriterposted 4 years ago