jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

65 views but no impressions.

1. wraith3 profile image78
    wraith3posted 5 years ago

Hello, I'm new here, like, really new. I have the ad program enabled, but no impressions are showing up even though I'm steadily getting views. How many views would I need to get an impression?

1. maxravi profile image1
      maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Chk out this :

Page RPM Page revenue per thousand impressions (RPM) is calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views you received, then multiplying by 1000.

Page RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000

For example, if you earned an estimated $0.15 from 25 page views, then your page RPM would equal ($0.15 / 25) * 1000, or $6.00.

check more details on adsense help page.hope it helps.

wraith3posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've read this before, but my problem is that my impressions are reading as zilch. I was under the assumption that 1 view=1 impression. Earnings are reading as zero as well. I mean, I've looked at the numbers myself, but it's not registering under the report for the ad program.

1. maxravi profile image1
          maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Also note that impression and earning will not update instantly.It will take some time.
          so keep writing and check the earning after some time.

wraith3posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanks smile

1. lobobrandon profile image84
              lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1 view isn't one impression. They need to view the hub for a certain time period according to google - 15 secs I guess not sure

working