jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Sharing of hub

1. shampa sadhya profile image86
    shampa sadhyaposted 4 years ago

What should be the minimum gap of time before I share the same hub with my followers. There are some hubs which I shared at its publication time. After some five months when I wanted to share it again a warning is being flashed of too much sharing which is not recommended. It has confused me. Kindly, clear my doubts. Thanks!

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you want to know ask missolive big_smile not to be mean but she does share hubs a bit too often lol

It benefits new followers that's for sure but it's like spam to the rest of us

PS:- No offense missolive smile wink

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

When you publish a new hub it is automatically shared.  You should not share new hubs manually.

1. maxravi profile image7
      maxraviposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Agreed when you publish a hub, it will be shared with your followers and shows up on feed pages.I am not sure why you want to share it again.

3. uthurban profile image61
    uthurbanposted 4 years ago

Rather than manually sharing your hub, you should go to Google Webmasters' Tools and index your hub quickly. That is better way to invest your time. Your hub will index within 6 hours, and there will be an extra protection from someone who ruthlessly copies hubs.