jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Ed Miliband following me on G+ - what should I do?

1. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

Hi I'm not from Britain and the Leader of the labor party Ed Miliband (atleast that's what it says on his profile) is following me. Does he follow just random people trying to gain popularity or something? I wonder how he found me.. I wonder whether there's someone hired to add people because he's got 44k in his circles

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I would do nothing. It may be a scam and it may not. Try posting a "Vote Conservative" message and see whether he continues to follow you if you are particluarly worried... lol

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol lol

2. lobobrandon profile image82
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haha I'm not going to follow him big_smile just wanted to see what you guys say lol

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

People who I don't know end up in my following circle. I have setup several different circles on Google+, friends - acquaintances  and those who follow me.

So, I guess it would be up to you. And, I don't know if someone is paid to follow people on Google+ for this person or not.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No I mean he's a big shot and is busy with other work like campaigns and stuff so I guess he's hired a person like a PA to get followers for him lol - my guess big_smile

I have all hubbers in following as well even ones that I know well as none of my friends and family know about my hubs big_smile I don't like known people reading my work wink

working