jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Our Questions on Hub Weekly?

1. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 5 years ago

So this may turn out to be a dumb question. Is everyone seeing one of their HubAnswer questions show up each week in the HubPages Weekly newsletter? Or is HP just being especially (if randomly) nice to me, and I should stop looking the gift horse in the mouth?

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see my questions lol don't worry you're not becoming famous that easy big_smile

capricornrisingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then why in the world do they use the header "Questions From Your Favorite Authors," when we're the only ones who are seeing our questions? Would HP really be that...lame?

2. maxravi profile image2
      maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea how they pick up the question.must have highest voted up or maximum answers.

2. barryrutherford profile image32
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

Depends on the setting you have and seelct to receive emails from Hubpages.

3. rLcasaLme profile image53
    rLcasaLmeposted 5 years ago

I was very fortunate enough to have been selected in this week's question. I made a hub in appreciation of the recognition and opportunity. Happy Hubbing!

capricornrisingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may have just answered the original query, rLcsaLme. In this week's HubPages Weekly, I see MY question, not yours!

4. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I was shocked to see one of my questions in the HP Weekly. I thought they were just random picks of great and helpful questions.

5. capricornrising profile image60

Okay. So in every HubsPages Weekly, I only ever see one entry in "Questions From Your Favorite Authors."

In the copy I get in my mailbox, it's been my question the last three weeks. I'd be very curious to see which of you sees YOUR question instead of mine on the current HubPages Weekly, if you still have it!

6. Danette Watt profile image90
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

This has happened to me as well a few times. This last newsletter (Dec 14) didn't have a question from a fave author, me or anyone else. So I wonder why YOUR question didn't come up in mine?

And why would I want to see my own question? Isn't it the point to introduce us to other hubbers and their questions, hubs, etc?

7. capricornrising profile image60

As Elmer Fudd would say, vewy vewy intewesting!

1. Danette Watt profile image90
      Danette Wattposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile

working