jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Tip for Halloween Hubbers

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

Hi guys, Just a tip if you have written a hub about halloween costumes this year, change the titles of them after today, to costume party ideas or something in that vein and update your hub to have less focus on the halloween theme, costume parties are held all year round, and this will change your hub from being seasonal content to evergreen content giving you a better chance of readers all year round, good luck.....jimmy

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a great tip, Jimmy!  Good thinking!

2. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

Thanks Maddie.....jimmy

3. Pat Merewether profile image79
    Pat Merewetherposted 7 years ago

I'm so glad you suggested that!  I don't have any Halloween topics, but I do have "Valentine's Day' gift ideas, etc. that would work for Christmas gift ideas, etc.

4. Marian Swift profile image59
    Marian Swiftposted 7 years ago

I wrote my Hub on frugal gift-giving just in time for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa early bird shoppers, but did not key it to any particular holiday.

The idea was to offer frugal ideas for anyone who gives gifts, whether or not they celebrate a particular holiday, and to try to keep the Hub relevant all year long.

That said, I'm still pondering what to do for an all-out Christmas Hubmob Hub.  It couldn't hurt to have a few strictly seasonal items in the collection as well.