jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Accolades taken away?

1. Browneesorchids profile image76
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

I only had two awards so far and one of those has been taken away and I am not sure why. Is there any developers or experienced hubbers that can answer this question and tell me how to gain it back along with others to come (hopefully).

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Some accolades reflect how much you do something, for example x times a month, so if you do it less--they go away.

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Odd. I noticed someone else's accolades gone... Which ones did you have?

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

There's one particular accolade that will disappear and reappear based on your activity.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh, my! big_smile

5. Browneesorchids profile image76

The accolade I'm missing is the one that gives you recognition and ok to be a helper to the moderators and report inappropriate materisl in hubs. It was of that nature.

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes and as I said above it is based on your activity. If you are not active during a period of time, then it will disappear. When you continue to be active again, then it will reappear. It's an incentive, if you pay attention to accolades, to continue being a part of the community.

6. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Like Cagsil!......he he !

Hey Horse,

I don't pay attention to my accolades because they have nothing to do with my earnings. They are nice symbols, but that's about all they are...symbols.

1. maxravi profile image2
        maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fully agreed with Cags.I too don't worry much about accolades.. just keep writing and help new hubbers.they will come to you automatically.

7. Browneesorchids profile image76

Thanks Cags

You're welcome. smile

working