jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Recently published hub appears to be not published

1. Eranofu profile image81
    Eranofuposted 5 years ago

Hmm... It doesn't appear anywhere. I have checked 20times if it is published as well as tried unpublishing&publishing again. The link looks like it works but it doesn't appear in my profile as recently published, it doesn't appear as recently published also in the topic where it should be. It shows under my 'latest' though. Any ideas what could be the cause of it and how can I get it under my Hubtivity&its topic? Thank you very much in advance for your kind replies.

http://eranofu.hubpages.com/hub/The-Hob … ie-Trailer

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It works. And your profile updates at different times. It's not always immediate after you publish a hub. wink

Eranofuposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have found it works only when I'm logged in Hubpages. It doesn't work if I haven't logged in. What may be the cause of that?

And it is not a normal behaviour. I have never experienced delays before... :S

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It might have something to do with HubPages' programming and them trying to fix a glitch that's been bugging the Platform software.

Be patient. Things will work out.

Eranofuposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. smile
          Patience will solve things. I have noticed latest published hub was 40minutes ago so I guess it might be a Hubpages glitch or something

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile big_smile

working