jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

OK what is it? Or maybe them? ugh

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

New Years  Resolutions roll

in 45 years I have never kept my resolution because by end of February I have completely forgot and can't remember where I wrote it/them down

For 2012 my year long resolution is to find where the piece of paper is that I wrote this years resolution on.  Will be tougher than you think, believe me! lol

FOR 2012 what's yours, and we will all be checking in once in awhile on the status of our commitments lol

who thought up this anyway, makes me want to stick a fork in my left eye, never mind

and you?

2. Bard of Ely profile image89
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

I never make any!

3. mary615 profile image95
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I make the same resolution every year, and every year I don't do it!  I'll never tell anyone what it is because then people will know my big weakness in life.  I like to give the impression that I can do anything, you know?  wink

4. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 4 years ago

What new year?

5. mary615 profile image95
    mary615posted 4 years ago

O.K. I'm going to try and write more quality stuff instead of just "fluff".  I'm going to try and spend more time on researching.

6. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

I don't make resolutions at New Year or any other time. I just let life pan out and try to mould it into what is most comfortable/desirable for me at any given moment.