jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

My Adsense application has been declined.

1. bloggernotjogger profile image59
    bloggernotjoggerposted 5 years ago

It´s kind of annoying. I thought I was following all the correct procedures. I have not yet received an email from Google explaining why my app has been rejected.

1. rbe0 profile image60
      rbe0posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine is still denied. Its been over a week and they havent reveiwed it either. Thre is a phone number listed on there webpage for customer service tho.. and im gonna call it.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go to blogger.com and start a blog.  Make a post or 2 every day for a month then re-apply for an adsense account through blogger.  Doing it here with only one hubpage of content is a certain denial.

bloggernotjoggerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fair enough...I haven´t posted more hubs because I wanted to get the adsense account in order first. I´ve only been here a little over a week. That being said, it sounds as though I would have better luck applying for an adsense account elsewhere.

1. auktionator profile image61
          auktionatorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

notjogger, same here :-(( the deniel said "lack of content". What the heck is THIS? We will keep on, struggle will yield results - I hope so!

3. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google requires substantial web content before they approve an AdSense account.  One Hub fits their definition of "insufficient."

1. adu9 profile image60
        adu9posted 5 years ago in reply to this

So can you please tell at least how many hubs needed to get an Adsense.

1. John Holden profile image60
          John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think the answer to that is "no" nobody can tell you how many hubs you need to get adsense.
          Some people talk of ten or twelve but I'd only published a hand full before I got it, others never get it!

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

I can't remember when I got mine but it was many years before hubpages and I think it was from blogger or some other Google owned property.  Things have changed a lot over the past couple years and now Google wants to see content on pages before they give out an adsnese account. 

You could put up a lot of content in a relatively short period of time using blogger by posting youtube videos with a commentary or something in that nature. Once Google sees that you are serious about blogging and providing online content then they will issue you an account... providing you live in the states.  People in India, I believe, have to wait 6 months.

bloggernotjoggerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OK, I´ll give it a go.

thanks

2. ankitharrytom profile image78
      ankitharrytomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No compulsion of 6 months for getting Adsense in India, I got mine before completing even 1 month. Quality content is all that rules smile

3. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image81
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 5 years ago

I think Relaceh said it all. But just how many hubs do I get to earn google adsence approval?

4. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

The answer is "enough", not a set number.  Ten is often enough if they are good hubs, but there is no guarantee.

5. barryrutherford profile image28
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

Put your first ten to 20 hubs down to Work Experience. Besides your only missing out on cents not big dollars until people know you are there !

6. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Like Relache said, it'll take a number of hubs before it is 'enough.' However, since you're so new, it's not likely that your hubs are bringing in a substantial amount of traffic, so, in the meantime, the hubs you build will only reach a nice, ripe age in Google.

In the time that it'll take to get a few more hubs down, you'll be just starting to bring in search engine traffic on some of your older hubs. tongue

The more hubs the better for earnings, anyway. tongue

Best of luck! Your one hub is really interesting, so I do hope you stick around. tongue

7. bloggernotjogger profile image59
    bloggernotjoggerposted 5 years ago

Thank you everyone for all your responses. I think my lesson learned here is that I need a little more patience. In the meantime, I will follow all you suggestions.

working