I posted my forum into the wrong category can I move it or delete it

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 4 years ago

I just got started in creating forum postings, and I thought I placed my first one into the correct category, but for some reason it ended up being sent to the wrong category.  This may have occurred due to my editing it several times over and I didn't notice that the category may have changed back to the pre-selected one. 

If anyone knows of a way to fix such an issue, it would be much appreciated to get any feedback on such knowledge and or relevant info.  I pretty much need to know how to reposition the category of my forum post, and after it has been submitted not before, if its not possible to do so I want to delete it entirely and re-post it into the correct category.

Thanks for any assistance and feedback.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

You click report at the bottom of the original post on the thread and click 'wrong forum category', it then gives an option of which forum to move it to. But I'm not sure how moderation will take place on a holiday weekend, it may be easier to delete the post and start over if you haven't already.

3. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 4 years ago

How do you delete a forum posting, I have no clue how to do this. I just started using forums.