New HubPages profile

1. arizonataylor profile image82
    arizonataylorposted 4 years ago

I know that I can open multiple accounts/profiles with HubPages.  I'm wondering if I can open a new profile and move certain hubs to it.  I have certain hubs that appear to be diminishing my traffic, yet I do not want to delete them.  I'm hoping that moving them to a different profile will result in a rebound for the rest of my material.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can unpublish one place and publish another place.  If you don't unpublish first, you may wind up getting a duplicate content notice.  This is probably okay, and you can just wait until Google does its sweep again, but if you have a lot of hubs you are moving, you might want to wait to publish them again for a day or so.

2. arizonataylor profile image82
    arizonataylorposted 4 years ago

I wish there were a way to transfer them rather than that.  I don't want to lose any bonus from longevity. These are my sites that need any help they can get.  Unfortunately, I've reviewed them, and I believe they are of good quality.  I wish I could just bring myself to delete them.  It's hard when you have something that you believe in, but Google doesn't.