jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

When is a good time to start on Easter hubs?

1. leroy64 profile image81
    leroy64posted 4 years ago

Do you think Christmas Eve is too early to start for yourself?  I guess I am asking about the timing of publishing hubs.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm actually planning on writing a few Christmas hubs in Jan for December. It will be a long term project. So, begin ASAP. I don't think I'll be ready in time for Easter.

2. JamaGenee profile image89
      JamaGeneeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The earlier the better.  One recent HP newsletter said a good time to publish a  Christmas hub is in January!

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

If you have the time write them now , they will benefit from being published sooner.

3. supergood profile image60
    supergoodposted 4 years ago

I agree

4. jcmayer777 profile image80
    jcmayer777posted 4 years ago

While not necessarily required, I like to stay at least 6 months ahead of the holidays.  It can take some time for articles to index properly for alternative search queries.  Since you should be focusing on multiple keywords, it makes sense to make sure they're ranked.

5. David Legg 7 profile image85
    David Legg 7posted 4 years ago

If you are writing about something like crafts for Easter, you are nearly too late. If you are writing about the celebration of Easter, the traditions, recipes and so on, you still have plenty of time to publish them. But you could start writing now and publish them when the timing is appropriate for the content and target audience.

6. 0
    The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago

As the supermarkets are already selling Easter eggs, now would be the best time to start on Easter Hubs.

Getting in early can only help boost the profile of a Hub.

7. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago

Last Easter.

8. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 4 years ago

I just wrote and published one for Easter a couple days ago. Figured I'd give it some time to gain traction.