jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Any of you found that this works? - circling around a topic

1. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

Hi I was wondering if I have a hub on the 2nd page of google and I write many more hubs in the same niche there's a possibility of my hub on page 2 to come on page 1 due to dominance in a niche??

1. JustMike profile image45
      JustMikeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What you could also do is give your hub some back links. That way Google will see that it has some love out there in the world and possibly rank it a little higher. However you could also write more hubs on the topic if it is popular and you get a lot of views or make a lot of money from that hub then it's a good chance to leverage that niche.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Any topic chosen by any individual can be "circled" around because almost every topic leads in more than one direction and each direction can be written about.

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

^Agree.

Find keywords and topics that work for you -- just make sure the topics are not exactly the same lobobrandon.

lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. But I mean I'm on the second page of a not so high competition keyword. Will it help if I write more hubs on related topics? I mean will that help this rise to the 1st page?

1. LeanMan profile image82
          LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, as long as you interlink these hubs...

lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup that I'll do smile
            Thanks everyone big_smile

working