jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

My Stalker is Back.

1. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

Lucky me. The idiot is back. Merry Christmas, Keith.

1. rbe0 profile image59
      rbe0posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i was being stalked on the internet for the first time a couple days ago. I figured out how to stop wasting so much time thinking about it. wrote an inspirational poem and published it in my hubs... title of the poem is obvious if u look at my published stuff..

Helped me thru a very hard time. Might help u too.

KeithTaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would ignore the moron, but he hits my blog, website and Hubpages with dozens of emails. It takes time to delete his posts. Hard to turn off the email from my website as new clients conact me this way. And it all starts on HP.

1. ThoughtPolice profile image59
          ThoughtPoliceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would you like me to tell you why he is doing this?

1. AEvans profile image70
            AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why do you think he is being stalked? Why haven't you written any hubs? Or are you a sock puppet on HP? Mmmmmmm.... But I do have to say your profile certainly has a sense of humor. smile

1. rbe0 profile image59

This user is currently unavailable for response. Due to being banned forever.

1. AEvans profile image70
                AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh my goodness. Lololo! And the profile was fun to read! big_smile

1. rbe0 profile image59

He was a good guy. I held a funeral for him yesterday, even tho he's actually not dead, only banned from posting forever.

So I guess I buried him alive.

I wrote a hub about it too.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
            Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, there are only two possible reasons for stalking like that - either the stalker is psychotic or they're mentally about two years old.  Everyone has a right to passionate disagreements, debates, even name-calling - but email spamming and stalking is just childish, deluded behaviour.

2. FalconSays profile image60
      FalconSaysposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am dying of curiosity on this.  Please update . . . . .

The guy wants me to send him free stuff on a hub topic I've written on. He has taken to threats and spam blasting. Clients contact me via my website so I can't turn off the email from there. When he gets going I can get more than 100 emails in a day. He has also threatened to pay me a visit and beat me up. He goes on and on about him and his sister. Adds a lot of "grrrrrrrrrrr's" to his emails. An all in all PITA.

He took a break a few weeks ago. He showed up again on Christmas.

Maybe he is gay and likes my shiny forehead.

3. Cardia profile image88
      Cardiaposted 5 years ago

What sort of things is this stalker saying?

4. Tara Anderton profile image59
      Tara Andertonposted 5 years ago

Why is he stalking you? What does this actually mean? Is he following you around the net???

1. Cardia profile image88
        Cardiaposted 5 years ago

Clearly he has nothing better to do with his life!
        Is there a way that you can block his IP address? or something?

2. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 5 years ago

And you haven't contacted his email service provider and gotten them to cut off his service for violating the harassment terms of their TOS... why?

Yeah, tried that. He joined HP and flagged my hubs (one was taken down.) Now he is smarter; he has multiple accounts. Fun. Really! After 14 hours in the office I get to spend another cleaning my email without pay. On a bright note: I use McAfee to screen out spam before it hits my desktop. They catch some before it reaches me. My daily email from McAfee has a pile of his crap.

working