jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What website do i use for google adsense?

1. 59
    wendyscraftmallposted 4 years ago

I am signing up for google adsense and they are asking for the primary website for their ads.  I was reading about the ways to make money through HubPages and one of them was through google adsense with their ads.  I have several websites of my own, but should I use my HubPages website address or one of my websites?  What would give me the most coverage?  From what I understand through the faq's, it seems to be that every hub you create has a google ad on it, so, would it make sense to add my website for my hub page?

Wendy Legeret

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Once you are signed up for adsense, you can use the same account over many websites, so in that regard it doesn't matter what you use to actually sign up.

If you have enough content on HP (maybe around 10 hubs?) HP will do most of the work for you in signing up - use the configure button in the earnings section of "my account".

1. 59
        wendyscraftmallposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So, in retro, any hub I create, it will automatically direct a google ad to?

Wendy Legeret

1. barryrutherford profile image38
          barryrutherfordposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to create a web presence first.  So they can evaluate it.  Not before then will they grant you access to Adsense

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

There's a whole section of the FAQ that discusses how to use AdSense on this site,