jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Judging from the red arrows on my hubs people got Kindles and iPads for Christmas smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I don't have too many red arrows at the moment, but it looks like some people want to travel to Florida and relieve stress! smile

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 4 years ago

My traffic is definitely down, but I can't complain too much.  It was crazy good fo me up through Christmas Eve.

4. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 4 years ago

My traffic dropped...and when I mean dropped...I mean through the basement.  I have no idea what went on...not a happy feeling...wonder what caused it...

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Judging by my red arrows, looks like some Hub authors are taking advantage of this week to get some advice on various ways to fix up their Hubs.

6. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Well, traffic is generally up considerably from the last couple of days, but judging from Amazon everyone bought brad nails for pneumatic nailers yesterday.  A little odd, perhaps, (especially as I don't link to them) but there it is.  Everyone wants brad nails.

7. erniesliter profile image62
    erniesliterposted 4 years ago

For me, both traffic and sales are up for the majority of my articles.

8. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 4 years ago

Mine's been wonderfully steady. It fluctuated up and down a little over the weekend, but I'm still making pHaT L00tz big_smile

9. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

I am the blue arrow man today but I expected that, given that most of my Hubs are about food. The red arrows were very welcome in the lead up to Christmas! smile

1. rmcrayne profile image95
      rmcrayneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write a batch that say "Low Calorie...", "Low Fat..." or some such.  That will give you some Jan/Feb traffic.

10. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 4 years ago

My traffic is still at the 75% level of my earlier levels... but I am happy that it has recovered a bit from the 50% levels. I sincerely hope that we all have a good 2012.