jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Same post on 2 sites

1. vasmenon profile image77
    vasmenonposted 4 years ago

Hi all,

i am totally new to blogs and to hubpages. I first tried my hand at blogging on blogger.com, now have posted the same blog on hubpages. It is my own creation and not a copied post. What I need to know is,is it possible to use the same article on different sites, like blogger, hubpages and Triond.

1. brittanytodd profile image92
      brittanytoddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No.  HubPages does not allow you to have any copied material (even if it's your own content) from another site.  You are free to link a hub to your blog article, but you must have significant content on the hub.  Hope this helps you!  You can learn more in the learning center (link is at the bottom of this page).

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

You can use the same subject, but you may not use the exact same wording as found on the Internet. As Brittany stated HubPages forbids "duplicate" content. So you must re-write anything you have posted elsewhere, in order to publish on HubPages and be within their guidelines.

Your article production here must be "unique" and "original" content. Otherwise, HubPages will not allow you to publish it. If it does manage to get published, it might not be up for long.

3. vasmenon profile image77
    vasmenonposted 4 years ago

Thank you Cagsil,Brittanytodd...