jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

When do I get my first paycheck and about how much will it be?

1. sassysexybossy profile image60
    sassysexybossyposted 4 years ago

I'm new so I just have a few questions.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HP and Adsense pays near the end of the month following the month when you cross payout minimums.  Example; if you make payout in December you will be paid towards the end of January for all earnings until the end of December.

Amazon pays near the end of the second month following making payout.  If you make payout in December, you will be paid the end of February.

How much obviously depends on how much you have earned.

2. maxravi profile image3
      maxraviposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For HP it is $50 and it will be paid in subsequent month.

3. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you should go back and finish the hub you started. 94 words does not make a hub, even if you do link in someone's else's hub to make it look longer.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You'd better read this:  http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

Don't expect to make decent money for several months, if ever.

As Izzy said, your hub is too short. Hubs are articles. I'm sure as a student you have read some.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

As others have said, you need to reach $50 before you can get your first payout - but you won't earn anything at all, unless you write proper Hubs.

HubPages is not a blogging site.  It's a place where you write long, informative magazine-style articles.  Aim for at least 400 words for each Hub, and make sure it's got some solid information in it about something you understand - opinions don't make money.