Do Social Media and Network Marketing Recruiting - Go Together?

1. iyazam profile image61
    iyazamposted 7 years ago

Let me first start off by saying that I like the network marketing industry. Although I am not personally involved, I still think it has a lot to offer for aspiring entrepreneurs. Many of the companies within this industry have great products training programs, wonderful leadership to follow and so on and so forth.

I am asked many times by individuals if I could market their network marketing websites - with the hope to recruit more people into their network.

Here is why I won't market network marketing websites:

With the explosion of social media and the world suddenly becoming a tiny place - with that came our incredible ability to have easy access to people from all over the world in just a few clicks. This 'easy access' had an incredible impact on the network marketing industry. Because the network marketing industry is based on recruiting - social media allowed independent distributors to have access to just about anyone in the world and the new and the fresh distributor had an easy way of letting the world know about his or her new business, all this without having to pick up the phone and without have to deal with rejection.. and hopefully via social media to recruit new distributors from all over the world.

But has this been successful? Have distributors managed to recruit online via social media and build downlines in multiple countries?

The answer is no.

Why is that?

Because at the end of the day Network Marketing(MLM)is a peoples business, It is a face to face business. It is a business where you need to meet your new distributor and guide them, almost hand in hand until they get off the ground.

I am not saying that people haven't been successful in recruiting via social media. Some have but the majority of distributors have not.

The successful distributors are the ones who understand that its a peoples business, that its a 'face to face' relationship business and that its all about your ability to build a strong relationship with your new distributor and helping him or her develop leadership skills so they become successful in the business. This is what builds a strong network of people who are working together to success.

When you don't have that personal relationship - The new distributor won't last that long and then your business will just fad away.

Social media is a great way to stay in touch with your network, and for ongoing education. But not for the first and most important step - the recruiting process.

Somethings will just never change.

Hillel Porath
    <link snipped>

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Remove your link please, signatures are NOT allowed here smile
    And from the other post, too...