jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Bug Flagging Hubs

1. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Over the past few days, I've been having some problems flagging hubs. I'm not sure if I'm the only person experiencing this, but it's been happening ever since I got my new computer, so my guess is it's a bug that is kind of happening to me because of the browser I'm using (Safari.) Also, the little circles I select look kind of wonky (rounded-squarish instead of circle-y) like it loaded weird or something. Here's a photo for your enjoyment:

What's happening:

When I click on the reason I'm flagging, it takes a good 5 or so seconds to load the description of the 'reason.' Sometimes it doesn't load at all... nothing happens, it just sits there. However, I cannot hit submit until it loads so when it doesn't load, I can't flag it.

2. rbe0 profile image61
    rbe0posted 4 years ago

Who was the owner of the hubs were you trying to flag? And for what purpose?

1. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That question is a violation in itself. Why would she tell you that?

2. melbel profile image91
      melbelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I flag hubs because they meet any of the above reasons listed in the above image.

The bug itself does not appear to be particularly relevant to the hubber being flagged as it has been occurring across HubPages. However, if such case occurred where HubPages staffers need know the identity of hubber being flagged, I would relay this to them privately and would hope that other hubbers would be so polite to do the same.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

I've seen the same issues as melbel, and notice that sometimes you don't get the description until you hit the submit button, and then it needs you to click it a second time to actually submit the report to the moderators.

Either way, something is hanging up the flagging process mechanically.