jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hello fellow hubbers! New to the hub forum and site in general.

1. everythingdazzles profile image82
    everythingdazzlesposted 4 years ago

My name is Janelle my Hubs are mainly focused on how to save money and look chic at the same time. I also plan to dabble in some reviews and tutorials. I am looking forward to writing more hubs. I would love to get some insight on what exactly you guys would like to read about?

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

I've recently published a couple of new hubs for new members, which you might be interested in since you are a new member.

Secondly, most of the writing people do on HubPages isn't about getting HubPages members to read your hubs, but to get search engine traffic to read your hubs, which helps create earnings.

HubPages members will read your hubs, at least the ones that are interested in what you have to say on the topics you write about. It nice that you want to find out what members like to read, but members are not going to be the source for your earnings. Then again, it depends on what you're here on HubPages to do - (a) write for the love of writing or (b) write to create earnings, which is described in my most recently published hubs- New Members Tutorial Guide To HubPages and How To Create a Hub : Hub Creation.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your time here. smile

1. everythingdazzles profile image82
      everythingdazzlesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks actually you may be able to help me with something. I signed up for adsense created my ads, but I am not 100 percent clear on how to make them show up on my hubs?

3. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 4 years ago

Welcome to HP!  Enjoy your stay...

4. 71
    logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

Hi Janelle!  Welcome to Hubpages!  We are a pretty eclectic bunch, so if you write about what you are passionate about, you are sure to gain some readers and followers!
    Good luck with your writing!  Enjoy!