jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Confused about Google Adsense

1. everythingdazzles profile image81
    everythingdazzlesposted 5 years ago

Okay I give up. I am unclear on how I actually ad the ads to my hubs so they show up and I can earn revenue from them. I have adsense and I created three ads on their site and they offer for me to copy a code, but there is nowhere on my hubs to put it. Are the ads just added automatically because my hub and adsense account are linked? I am just so lost. HELP! lol

1. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your ads are showing lol

1. everythingdazzles profile image81
        everythingdazzlesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay awesome, I was just so confused because my friend was telling me something completely different! lol I don't know what he was talking about.

1. profile image0
          paxwillposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only time you need to generate the codes from the Adsense site and manually insert them into a webpage is if you are putting the ads on your own website or blog.  Your friend probably assumed this was the case.

If you use a revenue-sharing platform like Hubpages, the ads are done automatically.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
          mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

He was probably referring to when you have a website of your own like a WordPress site, as opposed to a publishing platform like Hubpages.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You do not add you own Adsense to Hubpages, The ads show up automatically. Even if you did not have an account Adsense ads would show up.

2. 2uesday profile image85
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

The Learning Center covers this and other topics you might need (the link is at the bottom of every page) and the FAQ is called help here and is at the top of this page.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

3. sabrani44 profile image61
    sabrani44posted 5 years ago

Yup, everyone here is right. The ads show up automatically, no need to add them to your hub.

working