jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How should I categorize this Hub, and do I have too many links?

1. Nancy Owens profile image86
    Nancy Owensposted 5 years ago

A while back I received a message from the HubPages Team asking people to think about creating a hub for a favorite charity.

This is what I came up with, but I was unsure how to categorize it. I could not find a Charitable Giving category. I don't want this hub to get in trouble for wrong category, but also want the message to get out to people so they can give back to their communities and learn a little more about a great non-profit organization.

Can anybody give me some advice on how to make this Hub better? The title right now is Give a Great Gift to a Worthy Non Profit Organization.

1. capricornrising profile image59
      capricornrisingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Nancy - there's a topic under Politics and Social Issues called "Charities." It sounds like the exact place your hub should be categorized.

1. Nancy Owens profile image86
        Nancy Owensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank You. I didn't think of looking under politics. I put links in the Hub to the charity site. Is this okay?

1. capricornrising profile image59
          capricornrisingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I think so. I've seen many hubs with links to "the outside!" I think as long as there aren't too many in a single hub, you're okay.

working