jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Sharing some love

1. FaithDream profile image85
    FaithDreamposted 4 years ago

I just had to drop in here and wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hubpages has been so good to me this past year and it's because of the community of writers here... so thank you.
    I received some negative and harsh words on my personal blog today. It was very upsetting and the first I've ever received. So I wanted to come on here and share some love. Hubpages, thank you. And here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

1. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will get some really weird comments, too.  I have someone who has made a comment on two different Hubs bawling me out because the "love portion my company sold her"  does't work.  I made a screen shot of it to save, then deleted it.  Just delete the negative ones and try not to think about them.  Hope 2012 will be good for you, too.

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image80
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 4 years ago

Well, Happy New Year to you too, and thanks! I agree that HubPages is an awesome place!

I am sorry to hear that you experienced some negativity. Might it be best to just delete it and forget it? Maybe the person was just having a bad day and didn't mean anything personal.

Either way, the hurt will dissipate with time.

Otherwise, here's to a happy 2012!

3. rainbowbutterfly profile image59
    rainbowbutterflyposted 4 years ago

Happy New Year FaithDream !I am 2 weeks old in Hubpages and most of hubbers here are very helpful to share their knowledge whenever it needed and they are always prompt to lend you a hand . I really appreciate the tips and advices shared here.

Sharing some love is an awesome gift to everyone and though , you encounter some " not good " comments today but don't mind it, it is only a fraction of the "best " here .

Happy 2012 smile

4. FaithDream profile image85
    FaithDreamposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your encouragement. I took your advice... deleted the comment and moved on.
    Hope everyone enjoys 2012...and continues to share their love and support with one another.

5. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I meant "love potion" not "love portion".  It's early.  I'm working in the dark cause my dog is still asleep and I don't dare wake up the Queen of the house yet!