jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is clairvoyance dangerous?

1. rbe0 profile image59
    rbe0posted 4 years ago

I experienced clairvoyance for the first time today... It was so intriguing.

Clairvoyance is like telepathy basically. I felt like I was in instantaneous communication with other clairvoyants.

Many of them were singing to me, trying to get me to work harder.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

1. rbe0 profile image59
        rbe0posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was gangster rappers only sorry.

2. JBBlack profile image61
    JBBlackposted 4 years ago

I decided to turn the stuff off.  It was unfair to everyone that I could bend their wills and sense the future, when I already have so many advantages over others.  One of the best decisions I ever made.  It was a bit more difficult to stop seeing the future, but I didn't have as much control over that than I did making people do what I wanted them to.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So, the love condition for Yahweh is for you to believe in him with all your heart.

Too bad for most people who do not believe in Yahweh, that is hell of a way to treat non believers or other kind of Religion who love their God most

How is be clairvoyance dangerous? I am an clairvoyance base on having 85% of my prediction come true. Having an extra sense sure is an advantage, we are more likely to suffer less and have more happiness in life.  Never harm myself or any other person. The main downside is some body do not want to hear the truth and some groups find you too freaky to socialize with you.

Acceptance of who you are is a good thing, why cow down, is it making you lonely?