jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Pls help me I'm having problem creating my first hub

1. 61
    Damakistaposted 4 years ago

I have been trying to creat my hub for sometime now but it is returning erroe messages.

When I try to create it, it says "do not include forward slashes in your web address".

I suppose it suppose to generate the address after I create the topic but it was not generated. Please if you know what I'm missing out please help me with that.

The topic is how to hack your phone for free. Thank you.

1. Gina Coole profile image85
      Gina Cooleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you type in a title it should automatically suggest a URL for you.

The URL has the following format:

Good luck!

2. 0
      SirDentposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Type in your title where it goes and the address will generate automatically.  Sometimes there can be a conflict if the addy is already used and if that happens you can modify the addy.  Usually what I do is remove the - from between the words of the addy.  If you do this you will be able to continue on with your hub creation.

1. 60
        s49u58zanneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am not overly sure why hub keeps telling me what I am suggesting is spam.  I went to put in an article about trucking and how HR 763 is going to up the gross weight of class a commerical trucks from 80,000 pounds gross to 97,000 pounds gross.  I am confused can you offer any suggestions?  Thank yyou

1. 0
          SirDentposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Without seeing the hub, I really can't offer much help.  it is possible that you have too many links in your hub going to the same domain.  It is also possible that what you are trying to publish has already saturated the search engines. 

Also follow the advice of k9KEYSTROKES in the above comment.  All the info you need to publish a hub is there in the learning center.

2. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 4 years ago

You may want to try reading the Learning center information, you will find things to be much more simple to accomplish afterwords. Here is a direct link for you!

Good luck~ cool