Low scores on learning center articles

1. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

I happened to refer someone to a page an the Learning Center and noticed that it only had a score of 75.

I think that must mean that not enough people are reading these.  As we constantly see forum questions that are answered there, that's even more evidence.

Does HP strongly suggest those pages to new members? I know it can be difficult - I sell a product with a very good on line manual and I always refer new customers to it, but they seldom read it..

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe there should be a link on the sign up page that takes you to "Getting Started at the Learning Center". In some cases, a minimum score on a short quiz after reading an introductory hub or perhaps even a reading requirement of a couple articles before publishing the first time might be a good thing. I know it took me a while to mosey over there and look for help.

2. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 4 years ago

I think all efforts fit the "preaching to the choir" phenomenon.  There will be a few who will read and do due diligence.  But there will always be hubbers showing up in the forums looking for short cuts vs "doing their homework".