jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Congratulations To Homesteadbound New Hubber of 2011!!!

1. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Hubbers,

Just in case you didn't know....AEvans has published the New Hubber of 2011 results and Hubber Homesteadbound is Hubber of the Year!

Congrats Homesteadbound! smile

YAY! YAY!

Check it out-

1. MickeySr profile image87
      MickeySrposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'll thank you ahead of time, as I'm sure I can count on your vote.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

It's always nice to see something good happen to someone who I like and respect.

3. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

homesteadbound has been a loyal follower of mine for a long time.  She always takes the time to read my Hubs, and leaves a meaningful comment. Congrats to her!  I love her smiling face!

4. homesteadbound profile image88
    homesteadboundposted 4 years ago

I am so WOWed! I can't believe it! This would have never been possible without HubPages being the wonderful place that it is! And it is such a wonderful place because of the people who so willingly share their friendship, their compassion, and their knowledge. Five months ago, I had not written anything - heck I didn't even journal, and I had never heard of HubPages...
    I want to thank all the people who voted for me ... I feel like I could conquer the world right now. And yet "thanks" could never fully express how I feel. I am truly touched ...
    Thank you ...

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are WOWed because you are WOW worthy!  Congratulations, and have a Happy New Year!  And, write lots more hubs.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Congratulations, well done, now enjoy it...cool

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe you are on there too. smile I enjoyed doing it and I am looking forward to next year.smile

6. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

Congratulations, Homesteadbound!!! It is a well-deserved honor - you are a great writer! Happy New Year!

7. Melovy profile image96
    Melovyposted 4 years ago

Congratulations Homesteadbound. You are a worthy winner, your output is impressive!

8. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 4 years ago

Congratulations.. all the best for 2012!

9. dipless profile image87
    diplessposted 4 years ago

Congratulations on your achievement that is amazing smile

10. tlpoague profile image91
    tlpoagueposted 4 years ago

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that you won. Awesome job, I know you worked hard to achieve it. You have been a great support here at HP, and doing your best to leave kind comments. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
    I would like to congratulate all the other hubbers listed in the 2011 New Hubbers of the Year. Way to go!