jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

My Latest great idea!

1. Jerrico Usher profile image61
    Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago

Gotcha !

*Smirk*

Made-ja-looook...

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You made me look , you made me stare, but I never lost my underwear!big_smile

2. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

LOL, you did.  I came in here expecting another 300 page "How to Work the Internet" post.  Heh, heh.

3. profile image60
    fun2hubposted 8 years ago

Your idea works... You're getting replies!!! big_smile

Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I was thinking that.. as much as people hate my posts they are somewhat drawn to them, as if they can't help but click in to see what this joker (that'd be me) is up to now.. In some ways I think some secretively like the drama, the entertainment value of the pack and me going at it (I don't like it much though), well I hate to dissappoint but I will be causing no more drama, not that I meant to in the first place, ok back to work...

Jerrico

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

he he!!!  you are absoulutely silly but of course as you could see I clicked and looked and low and behold, it was Jerrico . Gotta Love it.big_smile

Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I do love to give people something to do smile

5. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Hmmm Your new profile avatar looks nice big_smile

1. SamurWriter profile image60
      SamurWriterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks (I'm currently in my SamurWriter account) that's the Gieko guy! hate insurance commercials but that creature is just so lovable.. and besides he looks like me when I post in the forum *smiles* got that "what did I do?" expression going right? hehe

Jerrico

working