jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

publishing and content

1. hypersweeper profile image59
    hypersweeperposted 8 years ago

I browsed some hub pages noticing that members had links to other sites and promoting their site or blog.
    So I am trying to publish my first hub about making money online and trying to put a link in it to my blog as I've seen others do but they flagged it saying it was overly promotional.
    How can I put the link to my blog in a hub post like I've seen others do with out getting it flagged?
    Thanks! and God bless.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago
  3. hypersweeper profile image59

So how do I go about publishing a hub but making it so they will accept my link to my blog in the hub?

1. dingdong profile image60
      dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You should get it after reading the page Mark has linked to smile

4. hypersweeper profile image59

yeah! it says basically it's not allowed but I've seen content when browsing other hubs that have backlinks to blogs that advertise a service or product

5. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

It says no such thing. It says:

There is nothing against promoting other sites, but of your hub is written for the sole purpose of doing so, it will get removed.

6. hypersweeper profile image59

Thanks! for answering and getting to the point. God bless. I just wrote a hub a few minuites ago and see that when I clicked newest it's out there. How long will it stay out there under newest? Thanks! again.

1. dingdong profile image60
      dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The hub will be shown in the HOT HUBS page when it gets enough page views, mainly the search engine traffic counts smile

working