jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

eBay sign up problem.....

1. rancidTaste profile image54
    rancidTasteposted 8 years ago

Today, I applied eBay and it gives me the message:

Your application is now being reviewed by the eBay Partner Network team. You'll receive a response via email as soon as possible.

But within few minutes it give me a mail like:

Thank you for applying to the eBay Partner Network. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact eBay Partner Network customer support.

Thank you,

The eBay Partner Network Team

I don't know- what is the problem? Can anybody help me. I applied step-by-steps as mentioned hub page help.

Plz give me some suggestions or the things why such message they sent.

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Unfortunately I know that eBay refuses to accept publishers from certain countries - and yours may be one of them

3. rancidTaste profile image54

But how can i see that my country is not allowed. can you help me where the options are included?

4. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

I don't know that they do publish a list - they are not obliged to give any reason why an account is refused or cancelled.  I know Romanians can't get accepted into the program and I rather suspect that Bangladesh may also be a problem Basically eBay makes blanket assumptions about the level of fraud in certain countries and refuses to do business with the residents. Its not fair but Ive seen enough complaints in forums to know it exists - and it seems to be that is the most likely explanation because your rejection came back so quickly (they would know from your IP address)

5. rancidTaste profile image54

I just applied today. I didn't apply before. I gave all the information in their form correct. No wrong info.
    However, if they don't accept, I have nothing to do.

Thanks "Lissie", a lot, to give me such information.

On more question, can you know is there any way to contact with them and be a member of eBay. If you know, plz tell me.

6. Pat Merewether profile image78
    Pat Merewetherposted 8 years ago

I had a similar experience - but with mine I never got my 'secret word' or whatever it was i was supposed to get to confirm my membership.  I tried three times and I may have been doing something wrong, but when I asked them they said to ask hub and when i asked hub they said i didn't apply my secret word!  So, I'm still unhooked.

I hope your ebay hook up works soon  - may just be a glitch?

7. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I suspect that eBAy won't accept publishers in countries where it doesn't allow residents to use PayPal, because it wants to pay by PayPal.

8. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Oh I missed the obvious -that sounds very likely Jenny!

9. Pat Merewether profile image78
    Pat Merewetherposted 8 years ago

But I'm in the USA - I guess it's a foreign country unless you already live here?

10. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Your experience is totally different Pat the OP is talking about their initial application being rejected with minutes

11. rancidTaste profile image54

Thanks a lot. I understand your point. Thanks alot. It helps much for preventing and wasting time for further applying to eBay.

Thanks a lot to you also. You tried your best to help me.

one thing:

guys you always are very helpful.

working