jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Not making money?

1. oakallaboy profile image80
    oakallaboyposted 5 years ago

Hi all, I am new here (joined 45 hours ago) and have received a total of 49 views. I'm not really here to make money, I just like to write and share my information. But, I dont want to be missing out either. Can anybody tell me how I am not making even 1 cent with 49 views? Thanks in advance!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Here's the best info on how Hubs here do (or do not) make money.  Starting reading the section below and make sure to get through the entire money-making part of the FAQ (link below is just the beginning).

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

1. oakallaboy profile image80
      oakallaboyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response relache. Maybe you could give me tips for getting my hub accepted by AdSense? They said I didn't have enough information.. It has 800+ words in it. Do you know what the minimum amount would be?

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

They mean you need a more substantial website, not just more words.  Three Hubs and two days falls squarely into what AdSense considers an unsubstantial presence.

4. oakallaboy profile image80
    oakallaboyposted 5 years ago

Actually, I accidentaly sent AdSense the URL to my home page.. idk how.. OOPS. I re-did my application. It got past the first part of the review, so looking good. Thanks for the responses though.

working