Hub Spam?

1. mattforte profile image90
    mattforteposted 4 years ago

Every few days, I get a slew of hubs posted in my science and astronomy feed from Siliconbullls10. He has been a hubber for 1 month, and now has 322 hubs. I even searched one of his hubs and found it, word for word, somewhere else. Flagged him, nothing happened.

Clearly this guy is spamming content written elsewhere. How is it somebody is able to make that many hubs and not get noticed by the system? I feel like it's infringing on my own ability to get something out of this site.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
      CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How annoying- e mail the team with your suspicions. Sometimes it takes them a little while as they need to check just in case they are above board. Remember we have had the holiday season as well. In my experience they have never failed to act when something like this is pointed out-
      When Simone was in London she explained the vast number of new hubs published each and every day and the vast amounts of e mails and flaggings etc- so maybe something got missed or overlooked?
      Good luck I hope it sorts  out as it damages the reputation of the site as a whole.