Traffic Views Filter Suggestion

1. Winterfate profile image98
    Winterfateposted 4 years ago

Hello there!

I had an interesting idea for Hubpages just now, as I was checking my hub list. What if there were a way for the system to automatically count how many hubs you have with under X amount of views in the last 24 hours (where X can be any number you choose) and tell you?

To illustrate, here's a before and after photo (top is before, bottom is after):

It would personally be a help for purposes of determining how many Hubs are not "contributing to the cause" as it were.

(I just realized I have a bunch of Hubs with under 10 views in the last 24 hours, and manually counting them is crazy, to say the least! tongue)

Thanks in advance for your time!

2. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 4 years ago

Go to your account page, in the page view section above your hubs click on 1 day and your hubs will reorder themselves by the number of clicks received over the last 24 hours. Click again and they will be shown in reverse order.

3. Winterfate profile image98
    Winterfateposted 4 years ago

I use that function all the time. What I'm asking for is an automated hub counter. Since I have a large amount of hubs with low views, it'd be tedious to count them by hand. hmm