jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

30 hubs in 30 days challenge

1. 0
    gogogoposted 5 years ago

My first hub published today Jan 2/12
    <link snipped - no promotional links>

1. 0
      gogogoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

how do I remove this

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You cannot.

Any post to the forums can be deleted up to 4 hours maximum per individual post. Your original post is at 5 hours and cannot be deleted. However, if you send a request to staff Team@HubPages.com and ask them to close this thread to reply, then they are likely to do so.

As for your other thread, if you can, see if you are able to delete those.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Gogogo,

I noticed that you have another thread in the HubChallengers' forum and now you have this one. I can understand that you open a thread to announce you taking on the challenge, but I think you've misunderstood something......

The link below is the thread where you post your links. You're not allowed to start threads with links to your own hubs, unless you're posting in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

1. 0

I guess I am missing something, but I do not see anywhere to post the hub I just wrote for the 30 day challenge.  I clicked on the link you had, but no place came up to post my hub link.  What am I missing

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In the upper right hand corner, click "last post" and you will get to the end of the thread and you can post your link at the end of that thread.

1. 0

Thank you I appreciate your help

working