Feedback please (including best topic areas to post under)

1. ergenzinger profile image61
    ergenzingerposted 4 years ago

Hi. I am new to HubPages and am enjoying exploring the site and submitting my first Hubs. I welcome any suggestions on how to make my Hubs better. In particular, if anyone has suggestions for better topic areas under which I should be posting my Hubs I would appreciate it.  For humor articles I have been torn between posting to the "Humor" topic vs. posting under a topic related to the story/anecdote such as "Family and Parenting." Thank you for your time.

Feel free to go to any of my Hubs, but I'll throw out just a few for consideration here: … rime-Scene … on-Artists … r-to-Pizza

1. Alecia Murphy profile image90
      Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I really like your hubs. They do a great job of combining the personal and the common in a unique way. I think if you stay true to your voice you'll succeed.
      About the categories, I can relate. If you think it relates more to you being a parent then it fits there, but if you're just telling anecdotes maybe you should consider leaving it in humor. It really doesn't matter as long as you think it's good because that's all that counts on HP. Keep up the good work!

2. ergenzinger profile image61
    ergenzingerposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Alecia!