jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Concerns of 2012

1. banksbernard profile image60
    banksbernardposted 4 years ago

What are your concerns of 2012?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I wish I could save more this year

for online writers and webmasters, the next Google Panda update (they say major one is third week of this month), whether it will be a major one or the continuous tweaks of the G algorithm

2. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

Global Cooling...

it is F@#$%@%@ freezing up here in Canada today

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's enough to make a body turn to stone...

3. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

Oh, I'm terribly concerned about the end of the world on December 21st.  We have plans later in that week and this Obama sponsored plan to end it all would really mess those up.

Fortunately, it seems that we have plenty of really smart people (I don't mean them wooly brained egg heads with their 25 dollar words, I mean REALLy smart people) and we have a real chance of electoring a really smart dude like Ron Paul who will take office shortly after that end of world stuff and fix everything right.

I'm also worried about some Bilderding (sp?) group?  I dunno what they are, but they sound nasty and as soon as Ron Paul gets here he'll fix their boat (I think they meet on an island, so they might even have a boat!).

Most importantly. I'm worried about the assault on our Gawd-blessed Constitution which was carved in stone by the Gawd-fearing Founders.  I hope that when Ron takes office he immediately gets rid of all those darn fool "amendments" or whatever they call 'em that have CHANGED what our gawd-fearing founders wanted carved in stone.  I also hope he gets rid of that darn Supreme Court thingy because neither the Constititution nor any laws our founders laid down need any "interpretation" by a bunch of old men and ESPECIALLY not by old women!

It worries me a little bit that Ron intends to close down all them guvmint agencies - that will put a lot of people out of work.  But i know that once we get rid of all the dumb safety laws, outlaw unions and kill that commie minimum wage stuff, there will be plenty of jobs to go around, so I'm only a little worried about that.

Though if that Mayan stuff is right (and it probably is, because the pointy headed scientists are saying it isn't), I'm going to be really bummed.