jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Getting more Traffic to my hubs

1. steryker profile image60
    sterykerposted 5 years ago

I am new to hubs and can not seem to keep traffic moving on my hubs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Ms Dee profile image85
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Give it time. My traffic fell to half on many days during the holidays. I have only a few hubs suggesting products to buy and that is what the public is busy doing over the Christmas holidays. Once the holidays are past, it would seem you will see a *gradual* rise in traffic over the weeks to come, as long as you are posting quality content. Hope it goes well for you!

sterykerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I will wait and see

3. dipless profile image84
    diplessposted 5 years ago

Agree totally with Ms Dee, I also have to add that you tend to get a lot of HP traffic in the early days of a hub, if you have done your keyword research and you give it time, you should begin to get search engine traffic which should then stabilise your traffic levels. This does of course depend upon whether you have evergreen or seasonal content.

Good Luck.

I did do research and believe I have used good keywords so I will wait and see. Thank you

1. dipless profile image84
        diplessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

no problem at all smile it can take months to see any traffic and I read something recently that they peak around publish, some even take longer, although you will obviously see meaningful traffic way before that.

Thank you  I will just wait and see what happens either way I like what I am doing so I will stick around for a while

4. zoey24 profile image83
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

A good way of getting more traffic is to link your hubs together when they are of a similar topic. You can also read forums relating to your hub topic and post a link to your hub in the answer box along with a brief comment. If you have a lot of friends or followers on social networking sites, it always help to share your hub links on them too. You can aso share  your new hubs here in the forums, many hubbers will be happy to read over your latest work and give you feedback on it smile

O k thanks good ideas I will give it a try.

working