jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Last edited date

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Google like to see updated content, so quite often I like to go back and edit my hubs - however with 500+ hubs it's very difficult to track which hubs I have updated recently.

Therefore I think a 'Lsat Edited Date' date next to the 'published date' on Hub Statistics would be very useful!

1. maxravi profile image1
      maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest they can add it in filter section.currently we have category and status. A new filter date range can be added and it will be easier to find then.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Once upon a time, hub stas actually showed this instead of the published date.  But then it was changed with no explanation.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Having the original published date is handy when issuing DMCA's, but having an "updated" date as well would be incredibly useful.

3. profile image0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

I agree with SimeyC and Marisa.  It would be handy to have an edit date along with a published date.

4. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

I think it would also be helpful to put it on the hub's page (like under the title).  I often wonder when people's hubs were published and go to the comments section to find out.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am strongly opposed to this.  Keeping the publication date private can be very important when defending plagiarized material.

1. brittanytodd profile image91
        brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why wouldn't this help?

working