jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Last edited date

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Google like to see updated content, so quite often I like to go back and edit my hubs - however with 500+ hubs it's very difficult to track which hubs I have updated recently.

Therefore I think a 'Lsat Edited Date' date next to the 'published date' on Hub Statistics would be very useful!

1. maxravi profile image1
      maxraviposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest they can add it in filter section.currently we have category and status. A new filter date range can be added and it will be easier to find then.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Once upon a time, hub stas actually showed this instead of the published date.  But then it was changed with no explanation.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Having the original published date is handy when issuing DMCA's, but having an "updated" date as well would be incredibly useful.

3. 0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

I agree with SimeyC and Marisa.  It would be handy to have an edit date along with a published date.

4. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

I think it would also be helpful to put it on the hub's page (like under the title).  I often wonder when people's hubs were published and go to the comments section to find out.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am strongly opposed to this.  Keeping the publication date private can be very important when defending plagiarized material.

1. brittanytodd profile image91
        brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why wouldn't this help?

working