jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon Capsule Problems

1. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Okay, so I've been having this problem for a while now.  I WAS able to conquer the issue by using IE, but alas... that avenue is no longer viable either.  I'm now having problems in Firefox.

Here's the story about the problem...  If I manually insert the products ASIN, it says "no products found".  But, trust me, the products are available.  I know because I can get them to appear if I search by keywords.  But, this has become a huge pain.  I have to set up individual Amazon capsules, highlight the exact wording of the product I want in order for it to appear.  Of course, this method will only allow me to place one product in the Amazon capsule, so I have to create a new capsule for each product.

I hope this makes sense.  Bottom line, getting products to appear via ASIN isn't working.

Thanks, guys.  Hubbers, is anyone else having this issue?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have had this problem on a few newer products; if the product has been on Amazon for less than a month sometimes I cannot add it....

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I have been struggling with this too, it is making the hubs with Amazon products look odd as the message is stating as you say 'no products found'. If I find the product on Amazon and try to re-do a new capsule with the codes it also states 'no products found'.

I also tackled the problem with the work around that wordscribe43 used but it took a lot of time and it is only a temporary fix for some of the hubs affected. I also found the same problem when trying to make a new HubPage - so it is not to do with stock issues which I thought it was at first. It is on older hubs and new ones for me.

I did not report it earlier as I thought the glitch might be related to the coming changes with how Amazon works here,but it has been ongoing for days now.

Thank you wordscribe43 for posting this problem - I had forgotten to do it.

3. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Kindle Books, Myhabits products and feeds from some other amazon empires are not fetched in capsule for some odd reasons.

4. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

This problem is still happening on some of my pages, it means that there are pages that have products missing and I cannot add or replace  them by selecting only by keywords.

wordscribe43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Grrrr....  I haven't written a hub for a few days, so I haven't run across it.  But, I'm sorry to hear the problem persists.  It's infuriating, isn't it?

1. 2uesday profile image87
        2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the empathy.

It is happening on some of my older hubs and it is time consuming to put right and if I leave it, then the page has lots of 'No Amazon Product' notes on it.

Maybe it is just on certain types of types of products, I hope so otherwise we might all think everything is OK and have pages looking like that.

wordscribe43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh boy... I guess I'd better go look at my older hubs.  What on earth is causing this?

working