Problem using 100+ capsules

1. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

I then had to delete some  to make it work!

Yesterday and today i have spent hours with different browsers trying to test if there is a limit and seems to be!,,,I used 136 capsules and the same thing happened so i used 135 and this worked! and sometimes only 130 will work!! but i need to use  more!

I really need to know why this is happening as i have 100s of hubs (Birthday hubs) which i will be updating with lots more stars (capsules) and if this is the case  (a capsule limit) then i am having to really consider unpublishing all my Birthday hubs and transfering the contents to my Birthday blog! this would be a mammoth task which i really do not want to undertake!

I have even tried just adding capsules without recording by saving unpublished, yet the last capsules still all appear in a random order!

help please!.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I can't imagine how a Hub with over 100 capsules would be readable - who would have the patience to scroll down that far?   Is there any way you could split it up into separate Hubs?

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the help Marisa...The capsules are for my Birthday gallerys and the new layout is needed. If it was your Birthday listings, im sure you would not mind scrolling down to see which famous people you share your birthday with!
      I can scroll down any page as fast or slow as i like automatically which not many people know how to do,  so for me scrolling is not an isue!

Regarding seperate hubs, If some days require lots of stars, then i will have to split in to two hubs, but thinking about all the legistics and the links i would have to leave at my birthday blog would just not be viable, but my brain is working overtime here!
      I even tried copying the whole of my hubs contents in one swoop and pasting to my test blog,  including google ads and amazon products, images and links. I can delete the adsense ads,  but the amazon links cannot be removed unless i go in to the html mode which is too time consumingI have weiged up all the pros n cons and I only have one life to live and time is too precious!  I will have to think of something!

Marisa, have you seen my latest Bday hubs layout !?