jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Connecting Adsense to my account

1. AtomSpace profile image60
    AtomSpaceposted 5 years ago

I am having a hard time getting Adsense connected to my account.  I was once a hubber some years ago and I think I left for the same reason.  I have done everything they ask for to sign up with adsense, I keep getting thrown off, I adjust the browser as they stipulate, and still its not working, I cant connect. 
    Can someone please tell me how to get this right? 

thank you

2. AtomSpace profile image60

Also it says my Adsense is disapproved.

3. AtomSpace profile image60

NEVER MIND, THANKS.  I FIGURED IT OUT.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

So what was the problem?

4. AtomSpace profile image60

I was trying to sign on from outside the site.  By going to the earnings section on the site I clicked the reports link for adsense and then followed the instructions after clicking that I did indeed have an adsense account, and then I was given the option to connect it here.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  I'm a newbie and soon will want to sign up also...now I know how to do it!  I only have 6 articles and want to wait until I have 10...that's what they say to do.  Appreciate the input.

5. bernie-k profile image85
    bernie-kposted 5 years ago

I am also a newbie and google adsense I may have to wait up to six months?  I only have 6 articles.  I'm also confused about the Amazon codes.  I've tried reading about it on the Learning Center but still am confused.  Is there an easier / simpler way to do this?

1. skpatra profile image61
      skpatraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bernie-K, Where are you exactly facing problem? Can you mention it clearly?

2. skpatra profile image61
      skpatraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No there is no need to wait up to 6 months since you are from USA.

6. bernie-k profile image85

hi there - I am in the USA - - but that's what it keeps saying.... it's confusing.... wondering how do we get google to help??

7. bernie-k profile image85

Oh and also, they gave me a "code" - - I followed it and pasted the code within the body of my hub article but the codes show up?

8. zoey24 profile image84
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

Hi bernie-k. You dont paste the code into your actual hub, that is only when you have write a private blog or a website. You need to go into your Hubpages 'My Account' then click on 'Earnings'. scroll down until you see 'Google Adsense' and next to that is a button that says 'Configure' click on that and paste your code in to the box, then you should be all set up smile

1. AtomSpace profile image60
      AtomSpaceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, bernie-k, its exactly as zoey24 explains.  I see now that adding Google Analytics is much the same type of process.

2. bernie-k profile image85
      bernie-kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

okay thank you Zoey26 and atom space - I'll give it a go. smile

working