jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

A new revenue for HP

1. maxravi profile image1
    maxraviposted 5 years ago

A new revenue generation for HP and publisher:

I recently came to know a new text link based revenue program infolinks, Is HP planning to add some other revenue generation for publisher like this? It can be a good way to generate revenue.As the ads are not annonying and can be easily be set up in articles.
    Please suggest hubbers.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A big NO. I don't need to explain why not

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Kontera is the same as infolinks.  It was a bust so I would imagine infolinks to also be a bust.  I hate seeing those links in the text also and I am sure most readers would feel the same about them.

2. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I would need more info to be order to submit an opinion. Could you explain who the publishers are and what kind of ads they run and any other info that might be helpful.

3. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

As mentioned above, text linked ads ran here for quite a long time.  They didn't earn well and didn't look good, so they were phased out.  I don't think anything has changed on that front.

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I remember signing up with Kontera but it was phased out soon after I joined. My previous reply was written before Sir Dent so I didn't know what we were really talking about.

My answer would be no!

1. MPG Narratives profile image61
        MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Cardisa and Sir Dent, these are a complete waste of time. Kontera did nothing so it's definitely no!

4. maxravi profile image1
    maxraviposted 5 years ago

I asked this as I noticed many of the hubbers don't have adsense account.so it might help them.I tried infolinks and it gives me good result.

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A FEW people who have hubs here have had their Adsense accounts banned. A few others have found it difficult to get an Adsense account.

I think though that the vast majority of people who are here in the hope to make some income from hubs have an Adsense account, as it is a key element to the process.

2. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You actually got right ads? I tried it and it kept giving the same ads everywhere for a trip to the moon visit a certain bar kept it for a week then off it went

working